ppc-adwords

Pay Per Click

For many dentists, organic search is not enough. Due to geography or other competitive factors, you may need other tools to achieve the desired results. By combining our knowledge and technical expertise, we are able to position your business exactly where consumers are looking. This could be on Google. It could be on Facebook. Or, it could be both. Best of all, you pay only when someone actually clicks on your ad. The results are tangible and the ROI is high.

Retargeting / Remarketing

Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of your Pay Per Click traffic converts to appointments. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

SEO or PPC?

A common question when it comes to PPC is, “Which should I choose: SEO or PPC?” or, “I am doing Organic SEO, why would I do PPC?”  Here is a great blog article on this topic.